Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pictures of Me- Elliott Smith

Just some silly fotos from all different things.


This was taken at Callejon de Hamel, where every Sunday they have a rhumba festival. This was our first or second weekend in Habana and this guy named Saulé (the Cuban version of Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean) had his own version of an ipod. He had a stethoscope taped around his cell phone. Now I don't think he used his cell as an actual phone, just as a musical device. But who knows. Foto de Steph.


This is a shot of Sonya and I walking to Habana Vieja. On the left is the water (Cuba's north shore, facing east) and on the right are some of the restored buildings along the Malecon. This is how I will remember Cuba: bright. Foto de Sonya.


This was one day when Steph, Meg and I wandered home from our happy place (a.k.a. this place that serves decent pizza). We found a whole street of these wonderful trees. We jumped for joy. Foto de Meg.


José Marti! I know Danny and Maggie would appreciate me bringing the 'stache to Cuba. Foto de Meg.


Meg, Steph and I standing on top of Arco Iris. Well, actually I guess it was under Arco Iris. Foto de Michelle.


A photo of the Capitol building. This building was designed after the U.S. Capitol building in D.C. Foto de Steph.

I think that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment